Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Waterboys - The Thrill is Gone / And The Healing Has Begun @ Vredenburg (2/14)

The Waterboys - The Thrill is Gone / And The Healing Has Begun @ Vredenburg (2/14)

Utrecht 17-03-2012 I'm too tired to deceive you we can't pretend there's nothing wrong Who'll be the first to say it? that the thrill is gone And we never get it back... When we talk of old aquaintance and speak like two strangers all day long The only four words that I hear are "the thrill is gone" And we never get it back... When evening falls magenta and goodnight hangs on and on I won't need to go to sleep and dream to tell me that the thrill is gone And we never get it back... And The Healing Has Begun (Van Morrison) When we walk down the avenue again when we walk down the avenue again When we walk down the avenue again when the healing has begun When we walk down the avenue in style when we walk down the avenue, we smile And we know that it's all going to be worthwhile because the healing has begun because the healing has begun I want you to put on your bright red summer dress I want you to put on your easter bonnet and Sunday coat and all the rest And I want to make s! weet love to you, yes when the healing has begun when the healing has begun





0 comments: