Sunday, April 22, 2012

the New Girl in Town (An Austin Mahone Love Story) Episode 15

the New Girl in Town (An Austin Mahone Love Story) Episode 15

____The Next Day at School____ Chloe: *walking around by herself* Bella: *runs into her, gives her a dirty look* Chloe: Be- Bella: *walks away quickly* Chloe: *walks up to Austin at his locker, quietly* Austin? Austin: I DON'T want to talk to you right now so I suggest you don't try to *finishes putting stuff in his backpack and leaves* Chloe: *slides down her locker until she's sitting on the floor and puts her face in her hands, the bells rings, she cries* ____3rd Period____ PA: Chloe Ann Smith, please report to the front office Chloe: *sighs, gets up* Chloe's POV All my friends have ignored me today and I'm pretty sure it's because they hate me. My boyfriend included. Carlos probably knows the reason Amanda killed herself and was now hurt because I said I love Austin. I felt horrible about Amanda... I ached for her and the many things she would never do in her life. She died feeling unloved, alone, and defeated. My stomach churned uncomfortably when I rounded the corner a! nd saw Mr. McAllister through the window to the front office. END POV Comment, Rate, Subscribe!





0 comments: